Stay Tuned to then Latest News Around the world from the Most Reliable Sources in 1 Page to browse through.
- Card launches with unlimited 2% cash rewards on purchaseson September 17, 2021 at 9:22 am
- Attacked, rejected and harassed: Asians around the world speak out on workplace discriminationon September 17, 2021 at 9:22 am
- Credit card packs in $1,148 of valueon September 17, 2021 at 9:22 am
- Australian PM rejects Chinese criticism of nuclear sub dealon September 17, 2021 at 9:20 am
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has rejected Chinese criticism of Australia’s new nuclear submarine alliance with the United States and says he doesn’t mind that President Joe Biden might have forgotten his name
- Lebanon signs contract for forensic audit of central bankon September 17, 2021 at 9:07 am
Lebanon’s incoming finance minister has signed a contract with a New-York-based company to conduct a forensic audit of the country’s central bank, a key demand of the international community to restore confidence in the crisis-struck country
- Japan Message In A Bottle Washes Up In Hawaii… 37 Years Lateron September 17, 2021 at 9:05 am
A message in a bottle released 37 years ago by Japanese high school students has been found — around 6,000 kilometres (3,700 miles) away in Hawaii.
- Navalny app removed from online stores as Russian polls openon September 17, 2021 at 9:04 am
An app created by allies of imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny disappeared from Apple and Google stores on Friday as polls opened across Russia for three days of voting in a parliamentary election
- Russian election: Opposition smart app removed as vote beginson September 17, 2021 at 8:56 am
The Smart Voting app promoted candidates most likely to defeat President Vladimir Putin’s party.
- UK Speaker: We can’t let mob rule smash democracyon September 17, 2021 at 8:40 am
Following high-profile attacks on democratic institutions, including the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, UK Parliament Speaker Lindsay Hoyle feels an urgent responsibility to champion political freedoms.
- Danes wants to ban some inmates from entering a romanceon September 17, 2021 at 8:38 am
Denmark wants to ban prisoners serving a life sentence from entering a romantic relationship, adding they “should not have the opportunity to spend time in prisons dating or advertising their crimes” on social media
- Faeroese salmon exporter joins chorus, condemns dolphin hunton September 17, 2021 at 8:37 am
One of the Faeroe Islands’ largest farmed salmon exporters is condemning a large catch of white-sided dolphins on the North Atlantic archipelago as part of the islanders’ traditional slaughter of sea mammals for their meat and blubber
- 2 charged with murder of N Ireland journalist Lyra McKeeon September 17, 2021 at 8:36 am
Police have charged two men with the murder of Lyra McKee, a journalist shot dead as she covered rioting in Londonderry in 2019
- Aukus: US and UK face international backlash over Australia defence dealon September 17, 2021 at 8:35 am
The nuclear submarine deal with Australia has angered France and raised fears of a war with China.
- Myanmar Junta To Put Aung San Suu Kyi On Trial For Corruptionon September 17, 2021 at 8:06 am
Myanmar’s junta will put ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi on trial for corruption, her lawyer said Friday, adding to a raft of ongoing cases that could see her jailed for decades.
- “Ebola Is Defeated”, Says Congolese Professor Who Discovered Viruson September 17, 2021 at 7:48 am
Ebola has been defeated. Vaccines and medical treatments have brought the deadly and terrifying disease under control, says Jean-Jacques Muyembe, the Congolese professor who first discovered the virus…
- US immigration: Thousands gather under bridge at US-Mexico border in growing crisison September 17, 2021 at 7:43 am
The mostly Haitian migrants are sleeping under the Del Rio bridge in squalid conditions.
- Virus fallout, slow internet worry businesses in German voteon September 17, 2021 at 7:28 am
A crowded race to succeed Chancellor Angela Merkel after she decided not to extend her 16 years in office has left many Germans uninspired and undecided ahead of the Sept. 26 parliamentary election
- Albania Parliament approves new female-dominated Cabineton September 17, 2021 at 7:23 am
Albania’s Assembly, or parliament, has approved a Cabinet dominated by women, aiming to bring the country back to economic growth focusing on tourism and agriculture, infrastructure and energy
- Japan ruling party begins race to pick Suga successoron September 17, 2021 at 7:00 am
Japan has kicked off official election campaigning for the new head of the governing Liberal Democratic Party, whose winner is almost assured to become the next prime minister
- End Of ‘Merkron’: European Union’s Power Couple Prepares To Bow Outon September 17, 2021 at 6:58 am
French President Emmanuel Macron hosted Angela Merkel in Paris on Thursday for the last time before the German chancellor stands down, spelling the end of a partnership at the heart of the European…