Technology Latest Information and Trending News from Chosen Trusted Sources in One Place to ease, be updated and never be late.
- Daily Authority: ⌚ Blood pressure is a tough squeezeby Tristan Rayner on September 17, 2021 at 11:09 am
Why blood pressure just isn’t easy, Google 6 instore already, Astronomy Photographer of the Year, and more
- Why MFA isn’t enough to protect youon September 17, 2021 at 11:06 am
There are new forms of fraud that MFA alone cannot combat. Other forms of authentication must be used for fraud prevention on mobile apps.
- Malware attacks Windows machines through Windows Subsystem for Linux for the first timeon September 17, 2021 at 11:02 am
New malware sneaks past the usual defenses by hiding inside malicious Linux binaries meant for WSL.
- Mobile Industry Extra: September 2021on September 17, 2021 at 11:02 am
All the latest news and moves from across the mobile industry
- What to Stream This Weekendby Eric Griffith, Chloe Albanesius, Chandra Steele, Jason Cohen, Sherin Shibu, Chance Townsend on September 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
As the summer comes to an end, get in the mood for Halloween by enjoying classic monster movies, scary stories, revenge tales, and comic book apocalypses.
- What is Cinematic mode? The iPhone 13’s new video focusing trick explainedon September 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
Apple introduced Cinematic mode on the iPhone 13 this week. But how does the new video tech work and will it really turn us into pro filmmakers?
- Best indoor TV antennas 2021: 6 digital TV antennas worth havingon September 17, 2021 at 10:59 am
These are the best indoor TV antennas for watching free TV channels at home.
- CityFibre secures £1.1bn funding for full fibre rollouton September 17, 2021 at 10:53 am
CityFibre welcomes new investment as it prepares next steps.
- The best free Android apps of 2021: the best apps in the Google Play Storeon September 17, 2021 at 10:51 am
There are way too many free Android apps out there, so we’ve trawled through and found the top ones to download.
- Windows 11 gets updated Snipping Tool for better screenshotsby [email protected] on September 17, 2021 at 10:51 am
We get a further look into the updated Snipping Tool that will feature in Windows 11.
- Illegal streamers beware – the crackdown on UK pirates is onon September 17, 2021 at 10:49 am
Virgin Media among those forced to share personal information on its customers.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 release date, price, news and leaksby [email protected] on September 17, 2021 at 10:47 am
Samsung Galaxy S22 flagship smartphones are a long way away, but here’s what we know about them.
- Ultrawide vs. dual monitors: Which should you choose?by Matt Smith on September 17, 2021 at 10:45 am
Want to maximize your desktop’s real estate? You have two options: an ultrawide monitor, or a dual-monitor setup. Either choice will massively expand the screen space at your command. But ultrawide and dual-monitor setups are not the same. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. Here’s how to decide whether an ultrawide monitor or dual monitors is right for you.How wide is it? Everyone looking to buy an ultrawide monitor or dual monitors wants more usable display space. But how much do you gain with each scenario?A 34-inch ultrawide monitor, the most common size, is not as large you might think. This size of ultrawide is nearly identical to a 27-inch widescreen monitor in height and about 8 inches wider. To read this article in full, please click here
- How cyber resilience will reshape cybersecurityon September 17, 2021 at 10:38 am
Cyber resilience must come to every enterprise since risk, including the ransomware pandemic, has grown too high.
- Apple Facing M1 MacBook Cracked Screen Class-Action Lawsuitby Matthew Humphries on September 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Do the M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro have a design fault? Apple may be focused on the iPhone 13, Watch Series 7, and iPad mini right now, but lawyers are focusing their attention on reports of unexplained cracked screens on M1 MacBooks. As
- Adata XPG Gammix S70 Blade SSD review: A worthy Samsung 980 Pro rivalby Jon L. Jacobi on September 17, 2021 at 10:30 am
Adata’s XPG Gammix S70 Blade is the second fastest NVMe SSD we’ve tested, bettering Samsung’s excellent 980 Pro by a smidge—the drive it replaces in the number two spot. It’s also PlayStation 5 compatible and offers a large improvement in real world performance over its predecessor, the previously reviewed and fast-in-its-own-right XPG Gammix S70. This review is part of our ongoing roundup of the best SSDs. Go there for information on competing products and how we tested them.To read this article in full, please click here
- Have a carrier-locked Galaxy S20? You can now grab September’s update.by C. Scott Brown on September 17, 2021 at 10:29 am
Those tied to networks in the US can now download this month’s latest security patch.
- Gran Turismo 7 will let PS5 and PS4 players to race against each otherby [email protected] on September 17, 2021 at 10:28 am
Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed Gran Turismo 7 will have crossplay between PS5 and PS4.
- Apple Watch 7 release date, price, features, specs and newsby [email protected] on September 17, 2021 at 10:25 am
The Apple Watch 7 launched on September 14, bringing slimmer design and a brighter display to the smartwatch line.
- How to watch Premiership rugby and live stream every 2021-22 game from anywhereon September 17, 2021 at 10:23 am
Surprise champions Harlequins face a renewed threat from Bristol, Exeter, and the returning Saracens. Here’s how to watch a Premiership rugby live stream where you are.