Subscribe to the Latest News on Mobile Phone and gadgets of Top Brands with the Best Mobile Reviews and News
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Support Page Confirms Imminent Launch; Features To Check Outon September 17, 2021 at 9:35 am
=Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G launch has been pending for a while. The handset’s arrival was earlier tipped for September which later the leaks suggested is postponed to October. Amidst all the speculation, the Galaxy S21 FE 5G’s upcoming launch has
- Realme GT Neo2’s display detailed ahead of unveilingon September 17, 2021 at 9:19 am
Realme recently confirmed that the GT Neo2, arriving on September 22, will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC, feature a punch hole display, and pack a 5,000 mAh battery with 65W charging support. Today, the company took to Weibo to tell us more about the GT Neo2’s screen. Realme says the GT Neo2 will sport an E4 display with a peak brightness of 1,300 nits and 15% reduced power consumption compared to Realme GT 5G’s screen. The display will have a 600Hz touch sampling rate and a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, allowing the screen to switch between 30Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, and 120Hz, depending…
- Infinix Hot 11, Infinix Hot 11S With MediaTek Chipsets Launched in India: Price, Specificationson September 17, 2021 at 9:00 am
Infinix Hot 11 and Infinix Hot 11S have been launched in India. The smartphones form the new Infinix Hot 11 series. Both the phones come in a 4GB RAM + 64GB storage configuration but come with different processors.
- GoPro Hero10 Black brings 5.3K video at 60fps, new GP2 chipset and improved video stabilizationon September 17, 2021 at 8:28 am
The latest flagship action camera from GoPro brings a 23.6 MP sensor with newly enhanced low light performance, up to 5.3K video recording at 60fps and the brand’s latest HyperSmooth 4.0 video stabilization. Hero10 Black can also capture 4K videos at 120fps or 2.7K at 240fps. It packs the new GP2 chip which promises two times faster video frame rates with improved video algorithms featuring local tone mapping and 3D noise reduction. GoPro Hero10 Black (images:GoPro) Hero10 still carries the same basic design as the Hero9 but is slightly lighter than its predecessor at 153 grams….
- Pre-orders for Apple iPhone 13 and 13 Pro begin todayon September 17, 2021 at 7:33 am
Apple is opening the pre-orders today for its latest iPhone 13 smartphones. This year all four models will be available, unlike last year when the iPhone 12 lineup arrived in pairs. The online store will open at 12 noon UTC, which is 5AM PDT, 8AM in New York, 1PM in London and 5:30PM in India. The first wave includes 30 countries and regions, and shipments (or collecting devices from the physical stores) will start in one week – on September 24. Here’s how much all four phones will cost in key markets. iPhone 13 mini iPhone 13 iPhone 13 Pro iPhone…
- Vivo X70, Vivo X70 Pro, Vivo X70 Pro+ India Launch Confirmed for September 30on September 17, 2021 at 7:32 am
Vivo X70 series’ launch in India is confirmed for September 30. A special microsite has been put up on Vivo’s official website with a countdown that ends at 12pm on September 30. The website doesn’t mention any specifications or the price of the new flagship series from Vivo.
- Realme Confirms Narzo 50 India Launch On September 24; Helio G85, 50MP AI Camera In Towon September 17, 2021 at 7:11 am
Realme already has flooded the budget and mid-range smartphone market in India and isn’t stopping just yet. Following the Realme 8i and the Realme 8s 5G, the company is prepping up to launch the Narzo 50 series in India. The new
- Xiaomi 11T Pro: Features, Price & When Is It Coming To India?on September 17, 2021 at 7:06 am
Xiaomi announced 11T series comprising the Xiaomi 11T and the 11T Pro at Xiaomi’s global event on September 15. The latter is a premium offering with features like the SD888 chip, 120Hz display, 108MP camera system, and much more.
- Google Pixel Fold Launch Tipped for Q4 2021, May Come With LTPO OLED Displayon September 17, 2021 at 6:52 am
Google Pixel Fold is tipped to launch in the fourth quarter of 2021, and the foldable phone is said to carry a low-temperature polycrystalline oxide (LTPO) OLED display. So far, the Pixel Fold has only surfaced in the rumour mill with codename ‘Passport.’
- iPhone 13 Pro Significantly Outscores iPhone 12 Pro in CPU, GPU, Memory Performance, AnTuTu Scores Suggeston September 17, 2021 at 6:50 am
iPhone 13 Pro featuring Apple’s A15 Bionic chipset gets a total AnTuTu score of close to 8,40,000 points, which is significantly higher than that of the iPhone 12 Pro at 7,05,725.
- Oppo K9 Pro official photos appear ahead of September 26 announcementon September 17, 2021 at 6:34 am
The Oppo K9 Pro appeared on TENAA last month, and today the phone was listed on the Chinese retailer JD’s website. So far we have only images, but they confirm what we already saw at the regulatory – triple camera on a big rectangle, occupying the top third of the phone. Later the phone also popped up on Suning’s site, another big name in the online retail business in China, where the date September 26 was casually dropped, suggesting a launch has been scheduled. The phone is officially listed with 64MP, 8MP and 2MP cameras, and we can clearly see the “64MP” text on the back. The…
- Realme Narzo 50 Series India Launch Set for September 24, Realme Band 2 and Smart TV Neo 32-Inch Also Comingon September 17, 2021 at 6:33 am
Realme Narzo 50 series, Realme Band 2, and Realme Smart TV Neo 32-inch to launch in India on September 24. The phone is being teased through a dedicated page on the company site. It is teased to pack a 6,000mAh battery and be powered by the Helio G85 SoC.
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price, Specifications Leak Ahead of Launch via Retailer Listing in Polandon September 17, 2021 at 6:03 am
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G price and specifications have been leaked via a listing on a Polish retail website. The website shows that it is priced at PLN 1,749 (roughly Rs. 33,000). The listing also shows some key specifications of the smartphone – Snapdragon 778G SoC, 6GB RAM, 128GB onboard storage, triple rear camera setup, and more.
- Realme Narzo 50 India launch set for September 24, Band 2 and Smart TV Neo will tag alongon September 17, 2021 at 5:43 am
The Realme Band 2 announced a couple of days ago will debut in India next week – on September 24. The launch event will be streamed live on the company’s official YouTube channel and Facebook page starting at 12:30PM local time. The Band 2 succeeds last year’s Realme Band, and it comes with a bigger screen, bigger battery, and a new design, which makes it look more like a smartwatch. Other new features the Band 2 comes with include stress measurement, women’s health tracking, blood-oxygen-level measurement, and Smart AIoT Control. You can read our Realme Band 2 announcement coverage…
- Motorola Edge 20 Sale Today At 12 PM On Flipkart: Price, Features To Check Outon September 17, 2021 at 5:01 am
Motorola launched the Edge 20 last month in the country alongside the Edge 20 Fusion. The latter one has already gone for sale, while the Edge 20 is yet to go for sale. Now, the phone is all set to go
- T-Mobile begins offering in-store same-day repairs across 500 storeson September 17, 2021 at 4:55 am
T-Mobile is introducing a new initiative that makes devices repairs better for its customers. T-Mobile is upgrading 500 of its retail stores to support in-store repairs performed by its certified Assurant experts. Assurant is the insurance company that provides T-Mobile’s device protection plans. Starting on November 1, customers with the Protection 360 plan can use the T-Mobile Store Locator to find a location that offers in-store repairs. An online appointment tool will be coming soon as well and the repairs are performed by certified technicians with OEM-approved parts. It’s…
- Samsung Galaxy A73 to have 108 MP main camera, rumor claimson September 17, 2021 at 3:35 am
The first phone to sport a 108 MP main camera was the Xiaomi Mi Note 10, an upper-midrange offering launched in November of 2019. Since then, Xiaomi has expanded 108 MP sensors to a myriad of its products, but Samsung has so far only used this resolution for its top of the line offerings in the S and Note lines. That could however change in the coming weeks and months, as a new rumor from the company’s home of Korea now claims that the upcoming Galaxy A73 will have a 108 MP main camera. Samsung Galaxy A72 for reference This would be the first time Samsung has used such a sensor in…
- List Of Best Quad-Camera Smartphones Available Under Rs. 10,000on September 17, 2021 at 3:30 am
The camera is one of the main things that we notice while buying a smartphone. Nowadays, entry-level smartphones are also offering triple or quad-camera systems. However, there are few good options that are equipped with quad cameras.
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini Pre-Orders in India Going Live Today: Price, Offerson September 17, 2021 at 2:00 am
iPhone 13 series is set to go on pre-orders in India starting today. Apple will offer the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and the iPhone 13 mini for pre-orders in the country. Alongside India, the pre-orders will go live in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions around the world.
- Apple Watch Series 7 detailed specs appear in internal datasheeton September 17, 2021 at 1:59 am
Apple usually does not provide detailed specs of its mobile devices and this was the case with the brand new Apple Watch Series 7. Thankfully an internal document straight from Apple itself managed to leak out on Twitter via user @alixrezax giving us out most comprehensive spec list of the brand new Watch 7. Apple Watch Series 7 specs sheet document marking (source: @alixrezax) The specs of the latest Apple smartwatch are also shown next to the older Series 6, Series 3 and SE models. Detailed Apple Watch Series 7 specs sheet (source: @alixrezax) Perhaps the most notable…