Subscribe to the Latest News on Mobile Phone and gadgets of Top Brands with the Best Mobile Reviews and News
- Poll of the week: Is OnePlus really independent from Oppo?by Antoine Engels on June 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
OnePlus has announced that it is strengthening its cooperation with Oppo to manufacture its smartphones while remaining “independent.” Can you believe it?(This is a preview – click here to read the entire entry.)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 long-term reviewon June 18, 2021 at 3:53 pm
- Best Android phones 2021: The 13 top phones with Android right nowby Max Parker on June 18, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Introduction The best Android smartphones span the whole mobile market from cheaper devices to those that cost over £/$1000. This diversity means it can be tricky picking which one is right for you. Thankfully, we’ve compiled this list of the best Android phones so you can choose your next upgrade with ease. This guide encompasses The post Best Android phones 2021: The 13 top phones with Android right now appeared first on Trusted Reviews.
- The new Huawei MatePad T 10 Kids Edition is designed for very young kidson June 18, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Huawei introduced the MatePad T 10 Kids Edition, a tablet for young children. Like the MatePad T 10s it is powered by a Kirin 710A chipset, but it has a smaller, lower resolution display – a 9.7” 1,280 x 800 px IPS LCD (156 ppi). It runs Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 (sorry, no HarmonyOS here, no Google services either) and comes with 2 GB of RAM and 16 or 32 GB storage with a microSD expansion slot. This one really is made for very young kids. If the brightly-colored exterior wasn’t enough of a hint, the tablet is covered with an anti-shock case made out of food-grade silicone (in case…
- Rumor: Samsung may be hiring ex Apple and AMD engineers to design a custom CPUon June 18, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Samsung shut down its in-house CPU design department because the Mongoose cores underperformed compared to the stock ARM designs. Qualcomm stopped using custom cores years ago. But now things are changing. A new report claims that Samsung is courting former CPU engineers from Apple and AMD, one of which was a major player in the development of Apple’s custom chipsets. That engineer is demanding to be fully in control of their own team and to choose which employees to bring onto said team. Apparently Samsung is not satisfied with the performance of the new Cortex-X series and is looking…
- Samsung joins the wireless file transfer standard started by Xiaomi, Oppo and vivoon June 18, 2021 at 1:30 pm
A couple of years ago Xiaomi, Oppo and vivo joined forces to create the Mutual Transfer Alliance (MTA) – a standardized way to transfer files between devices (phones and computers) locally over a 20 MB/s wireless connection. After a few months of beta testing, the feature went live. Since then other companies have joined the Alliance, a list that now includes Samsung. Besides the original trio, OnePlus, Meizu, ZTE, Black Shark and HiSense are on board, as is Asus and its gaming brand Republic of Gamers. But Samsung joining the fold is a big deal. For one, it is one of the largest…
- Free apps of the week: Hurry up, these 29 paid apps are temporarily free!by Carsten Drees on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Again, we’ve rounded up a selection of paid Android and iOS games and apps that are free for a limited time.(This is a preview – click here to read the entire entry.)
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs. 40,000 You Can Buy In Indiaon June 18, 2021 at 12:46 pm
The OnePlus 9R, Mi 11X Pro, and OnePlus 8T are some of the best phones that you can buy today for under Rs. 40,000 in India.
- Realme Buds Q2 coming to India on June 24, to be rebranded Buds Air 2 Neoon June 18, 2021 at 12:31 pm
Earlier this week, Realme teased the Buds Q2 TWS earphones in India with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and today, the company announced the Buds Q2 will debut in the Asian country on June 24 alongside the Narzo 30 4G and 5G smartphones and the Realme Smart TV FHD 32″. The Buds Q2 were first announced in April in Pakistan, but the ones launching in India aren’t the same. As expected, they are rebranded Buds Air 2 Neo, which were announced in Pakistan in April. That means you get a 10mm Bass Boost Driver in each bud, Gaming Mode with 88ms latency, and R2 chip for low power…
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And Moreon June 18, 2021 at 12:14 pm
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Mi 11 Lite on June 22 in India. As we are approaching closer to the launch, the brand is revealing the features of the smartphone. The company has recently confirmed that the smartphone will
- Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certificationon June 18, 2021 at 11:45 am
Poco X3 GT is the upcoming offering by Xiaomi’s sub-brand expected in the Indian market. The brand is already in talks for the Poco F3 GT’s launch in the country following which the Poco X3 GT is said to break covers.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India launches with changes, PUBG: New State gains momentumon June 18, 2021 at 11:35 am
The long-awaited Indian version of the popular PUBG Mobile game has finally arrived making a bunch of changes in order to comply with the Indian’s government’s requirements. The core mechanics and idea of the game remain untouched but there are several changes that make the gaming experience a lot different than the original game. The most prominent one is the color of blood. It’s no longer red, it’s actually green by default and you can even change it to a different shade of green or yellow. Additionally, the kills are no longer kills. They are called “finishes”. A Gameplay…
- Apple And LG To Sign New Deal; You Can Buy iPhone At LG Stores Soonon June 18, 2021 at 11:33 am
LG has quit the smartphone market, moving to other sectors of the tech industry. However, the South Korean company hasn’t ended its retail space just yet. Particularly in its home market, there are over 4,000 LG Best Shop locations. Going by
- Poco F3 GT Specifications Tipped by Alleged US FCC Listing, May Come With Wi-Fi 6on June 18, 2021 at 11:19 am
Poco F3 GT has reportedly been spotted in a US FCC listing, hinting at some of its specifications. The listing comes with model number 21061110AG and mentions it is a Poco smartphone. Poco F3 GT is speculated to be a rebranded Redmi 40 Gaming Edition that debuted in China back in April.
- Realme GT 5G With SD888 India Launch Timeline Revealed; X7 Max Milky Way Edition Sale On June 24on June 18, 2021 at 11:19 am
Realme has released the 27th episode of #AskMadhav, where the CEO Madhav Sheth has made some announcements regarding the upcoming launch and more. The brand has confirmed the launch of the Realme GT in India. The phone will arrive before Diwali
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 rumored to be pricier than Mi 11 Ultra and have UD cameraon June 18, 2021 at 10:39 am
A Mi Mix 4 is coming, an increasingly large number of rumors suggests. And a new report coming from China gives us a little bit of detail regarding the phone’s pricing and its main appeal – the display. According to MyDrivers, the handset is going to be more expensive than the Mi 11 Ultra but there’s a good reason for that. Firstly, it will adopt an under-display camera and secondly, the screen will have equally thin side bezels to ensure a proper full-screen experience. We wonder how the engineering team is able to minimize the size of the bottom frame. Strangely, the display will…
- Madhav Sheth talks about the upcoming Narzo 30 phones, the Realme GT launch in India and moreon June 18, 2021 at 9:44 am
Realme posted episode 27 of its AskMadhav Q&A series where the CEO for India and Europe answers questions from the community. Fans had a lot of questions about the X7 Pro and Max this week, as well as inquiries about plans for future product launches. The June 24 event will be a big one, it will bring the Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 5G that are currently missing from the Realme lineup in India. The Narzo line now has over 5 million users in India, says the CEO. The event will also bring a refreshed version of the 32” smart TV. The Realme GT launched in Europe this week and is headed to India…
- Pokemon Unite Is a New MOBA Game Coming to Nintendo Switch in July; Android, iOS Release Set for Septemberon June 18, 2021 at 9:26 am
Pokemon Unite is an upcoming MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game set in the Pokemon universe, making it the first of its kind. It is coming to Nintendo Switch in July and in September for Android and iOS devices.
- Poco X3 GT certified with FCC, should arrive soonon June 18, 2021 at 8:51 am
The Poco X3 GT has reportedly received certification with the FCC, pointing to an imminent announcement. The phone is a global variant of the China-bound Redmi Note 10 Pro and bears the same specs. Those are a 6.6-inch IPS LCD of 120Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM, a 5,000mAh battery with 67W charging and a triple camera with a 64MP main sensor. Poco X3 GT recieves FCC certification.#Poco #PocoX3GT https://t.co/HKL59n9Pj8 https://t.co/MxElDFJjdl pic.twitter.com/AKTbcK9U3a— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) June 18, 2021 We expect the Poco X3…
- Google Could Be Working on Apple-Like Find My Device Network Functionality for Androidon June 18, 2021 at 8:21 am
Google may be working on device locating network functionality similar to Apple’s ‘Find My’ network. A string of code associated to a network for finding Android devices has been reportedly found in the latest version of Google Play Services app.