Be updated with the latest topics and hot trends of bitcoin, ripple, binance coin, crypto trading, and other cryptocurrency related.
- Calling the crypto space ‘a very masculine area,’ Mila Kunis launches NFT projectby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on June 18, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Following a deep dive, the actress said she found the crypto space to be “really empowering,” which led to the creation of the Stoner Cats animation.
- Miami Mayor Tries to Entice China’s Bitcoin Miners — ‘We Want You to Be Here’by Jamie Redman on June 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Miami’s Mayor Francis Suarez told the press on Thursday that his city was open to bitcoin miners from China who are flocking to find new homes. Suarez says he hasn’t actually talked to any miners from China but said he wants them to know the opportunity is there. Miami’s Mayor Says City Is Open to
- Ethereum’s ‘London’ hardfork set to go live on testnets starting June 24thby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on June 18, 2021 at 4:29 pm
Three Ethereum testnets now have a set date for the London hardfork, a key step towards a full mainnet implementation.
- Pro basketball league in Canada will offer players Bitcoin salariesby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on June 18, 2021 at 4:20 pm
“The ability to have part of my salary go directly into an investment that I believe will appreciate greatly over the next 10-30 years is a no-brainer,” said Guelph Nighthawks guard Kimbal Mackenzie.
- Even Elon Musk can’t save Dogecoin from crashing another 60%, analyst assertsby Cointelegraph By Yashu Gola on June 18, 2021 at 4:06 pm
The meme cryptocurrency has crashed by over 60% from its May 8 peak and one analyst believes it has another 60% deeper to go.
- Over 3,000 ATMs in Beijing Offer Digital Yuan Withdrawalsby Lubomir Tassev on June 18, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Leading Chinese banks have introduced digital yuan withdrawals at more than 3,000 ATM locations in Beijing. Residents of the capital city will now be able to exchange their e-CNY funds for cash and vice versa. Some of the teller machines are located in a popular shopping area. Banks Launch Support for Digital Yuan at ATMs
- Goldman Sachs to offer Bitcoin futures trading in partnership with Galaxy Digitalby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on June 18, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital will serve as the counterparty entity for Goldman Sachs’s Bitcoin futures trading product.
- Bitcoin price falls below $37K amid little hope of a definitive weekend bounceby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on June 18, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Support at $36,000 may also be temporary, one trader warns, after a major Binance buy wall is obliterated.
- How to Short Bitcoin: Ultimate Guideby Daria Morgen on June 18, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Cryptocurrency exchange rate can change several times a day. Just like fiat exchanges, there are two main behaviors among cryptocurrency players: some of them buy coins at a low price (as most traders do), or purchase coins at their peak during the all-time high period. It is easier to buy a currency at a low price and wait for its growth. None of the coins has ever shown an increase without a fall, so a cryptocurrency trader needs to be The post How to Short Bitcoin: Ultimate Guide appeared first on Cryptocurrency News & Trading Tips – Crypto Blog by Changelly.
- Spain’s BBVA Opens Bitcoin Trading to All Private Banking Clients in Switzerlandby Kevin Helms on June 18, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Spain’s second-largest bank, BBVA, is opening up its bitcoin trading and custody service to all private banking clients in Switzerland in a few days. The bank has been testing the cryptocurrency service for six months. “The bitcoin management system is fully integrated” in the bank’s app, “where its performance can be viewed alongside that of
- Joining the ranks: Bitcoin’s correlation with gold and stocks is growingby Cointelegraph By Nikolai Kuznetsov on June 18, 2021 at 1:58 pm
BTC used to be an uncorrelated asset, but that’s no longer the case. What can gold and stocks suggest about the crypto markets?
- Chinese Bitcoin mining shakeout may have surprise BTC price consequences — analystby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on June 18, 2021 at 1:05 pm
Bitcoin’s production cost is dropping, and price action often rebounds to new highs if it dips below it, data shows.
- Nestree Launches a Reward-Based Digital Commerce “Nestree Mall”by Bitcoin.com PR on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
PRESS RELEASE. A South Korean blockchain-based community messenger “Nestree” has announced that it is launching an innovative and cutting-edge reward-based digital commerce platform called “Nestree Mall’. Nestree Mall is part of the roadmap of the blockchain platform that will expand the core business of Nestree and increase the use of its native token EGG. Reward-based
- Officials in Sichuan Instruct Bitcoin Miners to Shut Down Operations: Reportby Jamie Redman on June 18, 2021 at 12:30 pm
According to regional reports, bitcoin miners in Sichuan have been told by the Ya’an municipal government that they have until June 25 to shut down operations. Sichuan has been eyed closely in recent times as it’s estimated that a large demographic of miners are situated in the region. Sichuan Ya’an Energy Bureau Tells Bitcoin Miners
- Over 3,000 ATMs in Beijing can now convert digital yuan into cashby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on June 18, 2021 at 12:19 pm
The Agricultural Bank of China previously debuted digital yuan ATMs this January.
- Banking giant BBVA debuts Bitcoin trading and custody for Swiss clientsby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on June 18, 2021 at 11:53 am
BBVA Switzerland will soon begin offering Bitcoin trading to private banking clients while not providing any advisory services on crypto investments.
- Bitcoin pinned below $38K as investors stash record $756 billion with Fedby Cointelegraph By Yashu Gola on June 18, 2021 at 11:48 am
Bitcoin bulls ducked for cover as the Federal Reserve started paying interest rate returns on cash deposits via its reverse repurchase program.
- Miami mayor offers city’s clean nuclear power to Chinese Bitcoin minersby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on June 18, 2021 at 11:04 am
Mayor Francis Suarez wants to make Miami a Bitcoin mining hub by offering the city’s cheap, clean nuclear energy supply.
- Russian oligarch Deripaska blasts Bank of Russia for ignoring Bitcoinby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on June 18, 2021 at 10:50 am
Russia needs to move to Bitcoin to provide a “real financial instrument enabling independence in foreign trade settlements,” Deripaska argued.
- Bitcoin Mining Company Bitfarms to Commence Trading on Nasdaq Next Weekby Jamie Redman on June 18, 2021 at 10:30 am
The mining company Bitfarms has revealed the firm will commence trading on Nasdaq Global Select Market starting on June 21. The firm claims to process 1% of the global hashrate and with “99% green hydroelectricity.” Bitfarms Renewable Operations to List on Nasdaq Global Select Market The Canadian bitcoin mining firm Bitfarms announced on Thursday that