Be Updated with the Latest Anime News from Trusted Sources in One Place
- Crunchyroll Adds How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω Double Summon Simulcastby Humberto Saabedra on June 18, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Ep. 1-3 stream at 11:30 AM PDT exclusively for Premium MembersCrunchyroll is excited to announce the addition of the How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω Double Summon version simulcast. Read on for the details.
- Code Geass: Genesic Re;CODE Mobile RPG Delayedby Joseph Luster on June 18, 2021 at 6:02 pm
Smartphone game now set for an August launchCode Geass: Genesic Re;CODE is a mobile RPG that was announced back in December 2020 along with the reveal of a new anime. Now it’s been hit with a delay. Read on for more.
- Ouran High School Host Club Manga Gets Musicalon June 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Stage musical opens in Tokyo, Osaka in 2022
- Funimation Announces Robotech Streaming and Home Video Launchby Humberto Saabedra on June 18, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Robotech releases follow up on 2019 agreementFunimation has formally announced release details on its previous acquisition of the Robotech franchise first announced all the way back in 2019. Read on for the details on artbooks, home video streaming, apparel, and video games.
- Junichi Sato Reflects on Making Anime With Women, For Girlson June 18, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Plus other insights about directing anime for children
- Final Evangelion Film Posts New Spoiler Traileron June 18, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Updated ‘3.0+1.01’ version opened last Saturday
- Intern Annika – Is she dying?on June 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Annika gets down to work, but something isn’t quite right!
- SSSS.Dynazenon Anime Ends With Tease for ‘Next Gridman Universe’on June 18, 2021 at 4:49 pm
“Gridman x Dynazeon” teased in anime’s 12th, final episode
- Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginningon June 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
On the thematic side of things, Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning tells the story of two broken people, each driven only by their own singular, all-consuming goals.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Cursed By Light Anime Film’s Footage Featuring Zeldris, Gelda Streamedon June 18, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Sequel featuring all new story by creator Nakaba Suzuki opens on July 2
- Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Celebrates 6 Million Tickets Sold With New Spoiler-Filled Trailerby Daryl Harding on June 18, 2021 at 2:41 pm
The anime film has already made over 9 billion yen at the Japanese box officeThe official Twitter account for anime studio Khara announced tonight that Evangelion 3.0+1.0 has sold more than 6 million tickets as of its 102nd day in theaters in Japan. To celebrate the occasion, a new spoiler-filled trailer for the film was released, and when I say spoiler-filled, I mean it. Be filled in after the jump!
- Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki ‒ Episode 13on June 18, 2021 at 2:30 pm
The Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki anime is back with a half-length OVA episode. This one focuses on the soft-spoken and angelic Kikuchi, who despite her valuable supporting role spent most of the anime’s runtime in the sidelines.
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku Manga Ends With New Anime Episodeon June 18, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Manga ends on July 16; 11th volume launches on October 14 with bundled OAD
- Reimagining The World Ends With Youon June 18, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Are the anime staff doing a good enough job accounting for the differences between playing TWEWY or watching it and making sure its still an enjoyable experience that at least honors the original game?
- Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood ‒ Episode 12on June 18, 2021 at 1:30 pm
With that, we’ve reached the end of Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood, and the end of Sawa’s journey of…revenge? I guess we can call it that.
- Man arrested for recording Detective Conan movie in theatre claims he had no intention to distribute the movieby /u/bedemin_badudas on June 18, 2021 at 1:21 pm
submitted by /u/bedemin_badudas [link] [comments]
- Wotakoi: Love Is Hard For Otaku To End After 7 Years Of Serializationby /u/bedemin_badudas on June 18, 2021 at 1:17 pm
submitted by /u/bedemin_badudas [link] [comments]
- Crunchyroll Originals Have Been A Disasteron June 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Callum May evaluates the streaming services attempts at original content and Crunchyroll’s questionable lack of clarity about its own projects, including its seemingly shuttered Tokyo studio.
- JUJUTSU KAISEN, Case Closed Continue to Rank High on Streaming Platforms in Japan in May 2021by Daryl Harding on June 18, 2021 at 12:22 pm
Anime dominates even more so in May, taking up the entire top 10Just like last month, the month before that, and even before that, JUJUTSU KAISEN continues to be the most-watched work on Japanese streaming services. GEM Partners revealed in their monthly rankings for the most-watch works (not just anime) on Japanese SVOD (flat-fee) streaming service for May, tracking all the major streaming platforms, with anime coming out on top! Read the data after the jump!
- D_Cide Traumerei Anime’s Video Reveals More Cast, July 10 Debuton June 18, 2021 at 11:46 am
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Akio Suyama join cast; Tokyo Jihen performs “Kemono no Kotowari” theme